Thursday, September 11, 2008

My Mischievous Daughter

I don't remember Jaybird doing things like this. I really don't. Maybe my memory is just failing me....or maybe my daughter really is more mischievous than my son! :)

So, I went to get Sara Grace up from her nap the other day and this is what I found...... No, I did NOT put my child to bed in just her diaper! She had taken all of her clothes off! :) Granted, she was just wearing a spaghetti strap romper that tends to fall off her shoulders anyway, but STILL! I do not ever remember Jaybird taking his clothes off in bed! Thankfully, though, she did not take off the stinky diaper she was wearing! THANKFULLY! :)




And then yesterday...Jaybird and I were in the living room reading a book and I knew Sara Grace had gone in the kitchen, but I didn't think much of it. Then I realize I am hearing a strange sound in the kitchen. Then it hits me what the sound is....I ran into the kitchen to have my suspicion completely verified.....
Yes....that IS a cantelope rind from the trash can.....

3 comments:

Keith said...

Now let me think.....who does this remind me of?

AuntAi said...

But you "forgot" to tell that little Miss Mischievous also managed (all by herself) to call Aunt Ai.

Gardner wants to borrow her to call ducks for duck season.

mmeblue said...

Hi Michelle! Good to hear from you. You can shoot me an email at mmeblue at gmail dot com. :)

Your kids are way too cute!