Here's some pictures of Sara Grace's first ponytail. I thought it was cute! It's probably her last for a while. Sammy doesn't like it. I'm not sure Sara Grace was really thrilled with the whole process of getting her hair put into a ponytail anyway. So, until she gets a good bit more hair, we'll stick to just the hairbow (minus the ponytail!). -1.jpg)
-1.jpg)
-1.jpg)
-1.jpg)
-1.jpg)
-1.jpg)

3 comments:
What a pretty smile in that middle picture!
I think she is saying "Mom stop it"
Nice bow work sweetie.
She's precious!! I'm glad Jay enjoyed the Lookout's. I used to go when I was growing up in Cleveland, TN.
Just to identify myself, I found your blog through Jennifer Moseley's blog. Jennifer is my sister's sisterinlaw. I also was roommates with Susan, your sisterinlaw, at UGA. Complicated, maybe we'll meet at Susan's wedding in October.
Post a Comment