Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Jay's 4th Birthday!

After several attempts to upload the video of Jay's class performance from his last day of school, I have finally given up. I think the file was too large. (Is there a way to shrink a video file?) So, since I couldn't post that, I figured it was past time to post pictures of Jaybird's birthday party day! :) It's only a month after his birthday! Hope you enjoy!


This is Jaybird on his new bike that Mommy and Daddy got him for his birthday! He's also sporting his new sunglasses that he insisted on buying himself. He wouldn't let someone get them for him for his birthday. He wanted to pick them out HIMSELF. So, he bought them with his own money. He's quite proud of them! :)




Gram and Grampa gave Jaybird a remote control truck. It's a Tundra like Grampa's truck!





The cake.....



The pool party.....




The big splash!! :)

2 comments:

JM said...

Yay! I'm glad to see an update!

Jay's bike looks a lot like Nathan's. Does Jay enjoy riding it?

Are all of those people there for the party?

I have to say, Jay is WAAAAAY braver than Nathan is in the pool. I think he might be 15 before he learns to swim.

Michelle said...

Jaybird LOVES riding his bike. He had a little crash right after he got his bike that made him a little hesitant and now he doesn't ride nearly as fast as he did in the beginning. But, he still loves to ride it!

Yes, all those people were there for the party. And, actually, that wasn't even all of them. I took that picture early in the party and several families got there late. We had around 50-60 people there. The joys of a preacher's kid's birthday party! :)

And, Jaybird loves to swim. He really isn't very afraid at all. With those floaties on, he can do whatever! Kinda scary to me. :)