Thursday, March 27, 2008

Easter

Okay, so I'm going to try out this Blog stuff. :) Here's a picture of us from Easter morning.

And, this is how Jaybird really felt about his suit!! :)

Actually, he's quite fond of his suit. His Granny got it for him for Aunt Missy's wedding that's in three weeks! (YIKES--need to lose more weight!) He especially likes the tie that Sammy and I picked out for him. It's a zipper tie--which is really cool--I'd never seen those before. He can put it on and take it off himself. He, of course, showed this trick to EVERYONE at church on Easter morning!! :)




7 comments:

JM said...

Yay! Welcome to the world of blogging.

I'm looking forward to seeing lots of pictures and reading lots of updates about your family!

Keith said...

I got here. Good job. Now you need some fishing stories.

I love you...Dad.

Gram said...

I like it, and I know even less about blogging. But pictures will be nice.

I love you all. Mom

PapaJohn said...

Love your new blog. The family looks great! I did get confused on the pic of Sammy and Jay with clown noses on. Were was Sammy's?

This is a very cool way to get to see your new photos.

Thanks for inviting me.

Love UJ

Melissa Madden said...

Susie and I got a good cackle at the clown noses and Jaybird's face with the suit on. Do you think he will still have that same face on the day of the wedding?? I LOVE the suit. Handsome little man! Love ya'll

AuntAi said...

I was wondering about "lack" of picts. So glad to see these.
Why are you letting those cuties grow up so fast?
Good to hear from you.
I agree w/Papa John. Why didn't Sammy wear his clown nose?

Love you all!---AuntAi

Gram said...

I LOVE them.

Which one had the most fun?