Saturday, March 29, 2008

Egg Hunt

We had an Easter Egg Hunt at church the day before Easter. Sammy's parents came up for all the Easter festivities. Here's a shot of everyone on the starting line.
And one of Granny helping Jaybird scout out the prize eggs! :)
And one of Sara Grace checking out her eggs--she was happy with just the orange one, but Jaybird wanted her to have the pink one. He had found it in the field and said she needed it and brought it to her. :) I learned a valuable lesson at the egg hunt that day. Any of you with little girls of your own might want to tuck this away in your vault of random knowledge. *Tights and grass don't mix!* After I picked Sara Grace up from her nice little spot in the field, the tights were COVERED in grass....like it was stuck to them like little porcupines, and it wouldn't come off!! I ended up just trashing the tights--that's how bad it was! :)

No comments: