Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Sara Grace's New Friend

Some ladies from church came to visit for a little while this past Saturday. They brought their new puppy with them. (Yes, Sammy actually let a dog in the house--he didn't have much say in the matter!) Her name is Daisy and she is a Chiweiner (I think that's what the lady called it--chihuahua and dachshund mix). Sara Grace, who usually isn't overly fond of dogs, LOVED DAISY! I think it's because Daisy was so small--Sara Grace didn't really feel threatened by her. Anyway, Sara Grace had a great time loving on/tormenting this dog. Her favorite was pushing her around in her doll stroller!! I hope this isn't a glimpse into the future--dogs with hairbows carried in purses! :)



5 comments:

Michelle said...

I just realized that Sara Grace is wearing the same shirt in this post and the last post. I PROMISE she owns more than one shirt! :)

JM said...

We all know you only let her wear one shirt!

MellieD said...

I am a fan of the pigtails. How cute!!

JM said...

Ok. Just because you're over on FB doesn't mean that you get to quit putting up pictures and stories about the kids here!

Unknown said...

I think I can still find a little Beagle dog if you need me to.