Friday, October 24, 2008

Some Sara Grace Pictures

Here are some pictures of Sara Grace from the past few weeks.


This first one is from right after we went to the beach. We had borrowed baby floats from two different people to see which one we'd like to take with us to the beach. This is the one we didn't take, so we had just left it in Sara Grace's room. She LOVED it. I was in the kitchen one day and I heard a squeaking noise I didn't quite recognize. I walked down the hall to find her sitting in the float rocking her baby doll. The float apparently makes a squeaking noise when you bump the head of it.



These next two are from the weekend we went to Sammy's parents' house for Susan's wedding. Poppa was swinging Sara Grace on the front porch. Apparently, that has the same effect at the ocean breeze and the beach chair.




This is Susan's new husband, Lee's, grandfather, Papa, with Sara Grace. He quickly became her friend because he let her push and ride on his walker. She really enjoyed it--and him!


And this last one is one of Sara Grace's newest favorite things to do. It's pretty self explanitory. Just look carefully at what she's putting on.....

No comments: