Monday, April 21, 2008

Splish Splash



These pictures are from back before Easter, but I thought they were too cute not to share. This was the first time I gave the kids a bath together. They had a BLAST!!! They giggled nonstop! Sara Grace kept reaching up at Jaybird and it would tickle his chin....which made him laugh...which made her laugh. It was a hoot! Now anytime Jaybird takes a bath while Sara Grace is awake, she makes it known that she wants in the tub, too! And, Jaybird has asked me several times when he and Sara Grace can take a bath together again. :) And, I can't figure out how to fix the allignment of the pictures so that they're all even. But, I didn't figure it would really affect your viewing pleasure! :)

2 comments:

AuntAi said...

Nammy & Aunt Ai think they ARE precious. Nammy wants to get wet also.

Gram said...

I will try this again. I left a comment in the wrong place.

I LOVE the pictures. Who had the most fun?